Become a Member
Membership provides young business- and community-minded leaders with personal and professional development opportunities, while supporting business education in Manitoba. The YA is open to all young professionals, and includes entrepreneurs, senior executives, accountants, lawyers, investment professionals and others representing virtually every sector of the Manitoba economy.
To accommodate our members’ schedules, we meet at different times and venues: before work breakfasts, lunch-time speakers, after work tours and evening activities.
Top 10 Reasons to be a Member
1. Professional and educational development opportunities.
2. Behind-the-scenes business tours of Winnipeg’s most dynamic companies.
3. Boardroom series with distinguished business leaders and revered CEOs.
4. Networking and social opportunities with peers and leaders.
5. Valuable volunteer and mentoring prospects.
6. Early access to and discounts on signature fundraising events.
7. Attendance at the Annual General Meeting and Mixer.
8. Discounted pricing for the International Distinguished Entrepreneur Award (IDEA) Dinner.
9. Support the Asper School of Business in delivering world-class business education here in Manitoba.
10. Access to prominent members of the Business Community via special invitation to select Associates events.
Full Membership $325
Full membership includes access to educational and professional development events, social and networking gatherings, and volunteer opportunities at the Asper School. Receive discounted admission to signature fundraising events and a charitable tax receipt of $75.
Student Discounted Membership $162.50
Includes all of the benefits of a full membership without the charitable tax receipt.
Student memberships are available to current post-secondary students and graduates within one year of graduation from any recognized post-secondary institution.
Email your YA Membership Form to Matthew Penner, YA Program Coordinator, or call 204.474.6201